Filing week for November elections ended Friday. The election includes open seats at the county, state and national level.
In filing order, these positions represent Gig Harbor and the Key Peninsula:
6th Congressional District Representative
• Derek Kilmer, D-Gig Harbor.
• W. McPherson, no party preference, Port Angeles.
• Marty McClendon, R-Gig Harbor.
• Douglas Milholland, Green party, Port Townsend.
26th Legislative District Senator
• Judy Arbogast, D-Olalla.
• Jan Angel, R-Port Orchard.
26th Legislative District Representative, 1st Position
• Bill Scheidler, R-Port Orchard.
• Jesse Young, R-Gig Harbor.
• Nathan Schlicher, D-Gig Harbor.
26th Legislative District Representative, 2nd Position
• Michelle Caldier, R-Port Orchard.
• Larry Seaquist, D-Gig Harbor.
Pierce County Council 7th District
• Derek Young, D-Gig Harbor.
• Stan Flemming, R-Gig Harbor.
Pierce County non-partisan offices
• Auditor: Julie Anderson (unopposed).
• Prosecuting Attorney: Mark Lindquist (unopposed).