Gig Harbor’s First Saturday Art Walk will be held from 1 to 5 p.m. Feb. 1.
Participants can pick up an Art Walk Passport at any gallery and visit all galleries to be eligible for a drawing for a $50 gift certificate good at any participating gallery.
The following galleries and businesses will have artists on-site with demonstrations:
• Ebb Tide Gallery, 7809 Pioneer Way, 253-851-5293 — Featuring artist “Brakeman Bill,” Bill Mclain, whose watercolor paintings have won numerous awards and are displayed in hundreds of local collections.
• Gallery Row, 3102 Harborview Drive, 253-851-6020 — Featuring 16 artists’ work in oil, watercolor, acrylic, stained glass, fused glass, wood turning, jewelry, monotypes and collage.
• Kit Kuhn, A Jeweler Designed for You — 3104 Harborview Drive, 253-851-5546 — Featuring a variety of unique jewelry, mostly one-of-a-kind or limited series.
• Water’s Edge Gallery & Framery, Inc., 7808 Pioneer Way, 253-858-7449 — Featuring artist Myrna Binion and her multimedia, abstracts and landscapes.
• Full Moon Art Gallery, 3155 Harborview Drive, 253-858-8087 — Featuring artist Donna Trent, whose oils and pastels have won many awards.
• Peacock Hill Gallery, 9106 Peacock Hill Ave., 253-851-7336 — Featuring resident artist Al Johnsen and his paintings, drawings and ceramics.
• Gig Harbor BoatShop at Eddon BoatYard, 3805 Harborview Drive, 253-857-9344 — Featuring maritime art and offering tours of the facility.
• Harbor History Museum, 4212 Harborview Drive, 253-858-6722 — Featuring local art. The lobby also will feature maritime-themed photography (no admission fee).
• Turner Glass Works, Harborview Drive, 509-991-1819 — Featuring its lampworking studio and gallery.
• Tradewinds Treasure Gallery, 7700 Pioneer Way, 253-858-8300 — Featuring artist Jerry D. Mitchell and his maritime art paintings.
• Sea Hags: 8805 N. Harborview Drive, Suite 201, 253-691-7731 — Featuring fine art, gifts and coastal décor. Also offering art from local artists.