The First Saturday Art Walk will be held in downtown Gig Harbor from 1 to 5 p.m. Nov. 2.
Visitors can pick up an Art Walk passport and enter it in a drawing for a $50 gift certificate if they visit each gallery.
The following galleries and businesses will have on-site demonstrations this weekend:
• Ebb Tide Gallery, 7809 Pioneer Way — traditional Tolde painter Dori Wheeler.
• Full Moon Art Gallery, 3155 Harborview Drive — Showcase for artists who are getting ready for Girls’ Night Out on Nov. 14.
• Gallery Row, 3102 Harborview Drive — Also will have artists getting ready for Girls’ Night Out.
• Kit Kuhn, A Jeweler Designed for You, 3104 Harborview Drive — Will provide an opportunity to create a custom abalone and daimond pendant.
• Water’s Edge Gallery & Framery, Inc., 7808 Pioneer Way — Will feature Lola Waller, a watercolor, portrait landscape and seascape artist.
• Peacock Hill Gallery, 9106 Peacock Hill Ave. — Al Johnsen will have his paintings, drawings and ceramics are on display.
• Gig Harbor BoatShop, 3805 Harborview Drive — Will host a display of maritime art and offer tours of the facility.
• Visitors also can view the Harbor History Museum’s maritime-themed photography and art in the lobby at 4212 Harborview Drive.
• Turner Glass Works, 3226 Harborview Drive — Gig Harbor’s first lampworking studio and gallery will feature glass artists, including William Hagy, Jeni Woock and owner Josh Turner.